In addition to my portrait business, I also offer technology consulting for photographers, such as fixing Lightroom catalog issues or advising photographers on backup and storage solutions. I was a technology consultant before I became interested in photography, so this is sort of the perfect marriage of my two favorite things.
I enjoy helping other photographers, so I also post a lot of free resources including tips and tutorials I’ve written both on my web site, as well as on the Clickin Moms forum, where I am a Clickin Moms Mentor. I also recently started a Facebook group to share articles and answer questions.
Need help with the tech side of your photography?
- Read my Tech Tips
- Subscribe to my Tech Tip mailing list to get new tips via email.
- Join my Facebook group – Tech Chat with KelleyK
- Find more of my tips and tutorials here: Articles and features on other blogs
- Interested in one-on-one help? Learn more about my consulting services.
More resources available through Click & Company
When I first became serious about photography, I found the Clickin Moms forum from another photographer I knew, and through classes and forum posts, I learned so much. Now that I am a Clickin Moms Mentor, I give back to the Clickin Moms community by posting tutorials and regularly answering questions on the forum. I’ve got about a dozen tutorials on the Clickin Moms forum, plus countless other answered questions with helpful tips and advice. If you’re not a member, I encourage you to join. I’ve also created content with sister brands Click Magazine and Click Pro.
- Not a Clickin Moms member? Join now!
- If you are a Clickin Moms forum member, you can find all of my tutorials by going to Tutorials > Tutorials by Author and then scroll down to find my name and picture.
- Check out my article on the Click Magazine blog: The best photo storage and backup options for photographers, from a tech pro
- Watch my Click Pro webinar – Clear your Lightroom Confusion – all about Adobe Lightroom Classic. In the video, I explain how a Lightroom catalog works, how to set your LR preferences, and how to optimize the import and export process.
- I’m featured in the Winter 2021 issue of Click Magazine (available at Barnes & Noble) with an article called Stress-Free Storage